The AGM of the Friends was held at 1.00 pm on Saturday 24 April 2010 at King's House School, King's Road, Richmond*. Details of the AGM and of a talk in the morning given by the Park Superintendent, Simon Richards, are below.
10.15 Doors Open
10.45 Chairman's Welcome
10.55 Speaker: Trees in Richmond Park. Simon Richards, Park Superintendent
11.45 Panel Discussion and Q & A on the management of Richmond Park. Simon Richards and others
12.15 Lunch. A buffet and a glass of wine. Also time to chat informally to Simon Richards and officers and trustees of The Friends
13.00 Annual General Meeting
THE FRIENDS OF RICHMOND PARK
FORTY-NINTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Friends of Richmond Park will be held at 1.00 pm on Saturday 24 April 2010 at the King's House School, 68 King's Road, Richmond TW10 6ES.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 25 April 2009
3. To receive and consider Chairman's Annual Report
4. To receive and consider Annual Accounts for the period ending 31 December 2009
5. Election of Officers:
(a) Chairman: Ron Crompton has been nominated;
(b) Secretary: Max Lankester has been nominated;
(c) Treasurer: Jack Maunders has been nominated.
6. Election of Trustees. The following have been nominated:
Sheila Hamilton and
7. Appointment of Mark Hamilton as Honorary Independent Examiner
8. Any other business