Header photo by Petra Mannooch-Riggs
The Visitor Centre at Richmond Park is situated in front of Pembroke Lodge, by the car park.
It is staffed by Friends of Richmond Park volunteers and is open every day, except Christmas day.
The centre provides information regarding the park, and volunteers are there to answer any queries visitors may have.
It also sells various park related items and gifts such as:
- exclusive cards and postcards with images by local photographers (and Christmas cards in season)
- nature guides, tree walks and maps
- adult and children’s nature books including John Bartram's "A Life in the Park"
- David Attenborough's DVD "Richmond Park: National Nature Reserve"
- the exclusive Friends' Calendar with 50 photos taken in the Park (on sale in season)
- tea towels, mugs, stationery items, animal soft toys
- more gifts and souvenirs
All profits are used for Richmond Park projects and conservation work.
- April - September:
10:00 - 16:00 every day
- October - March:
11.00 - 15.00 (Mon - Fri)
10.00 - 15.00 (Weekends and Bank Holidays).
Closed Christmas Day.
There is no direct telephone line at the Visitor centre but the Richmond Park office can be contacted on 0300 061 2200, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 16.00,